With the rise in infections, it’s more important than ever to work from home, where possible and limit interactions.
If you are able to work from home, continue to do so. This message has not changed. Only staff who have personal or operational requirements should be present in our offices. If you need to come into the office, you need clearance from your manager and agreement from the Site/Premises Manager. You should not simply pop in. Please remember the following:
- Only visit office or meet face to face if essential
- Keep physically distanced
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly
- Wear a mask whilst moving around the building
- Sign in and out of buildings
- If you have any symptoms don’t visit an office
If you are in an office follow our Council Guidance, site risk assessments or advisory signage in those buildings.
We have updated advice for employees . The updates include:
- A new section for Care Home/Social Care workers
- Self-isolation exemption for Social Care workers
And note the new changes in self-isolation guidance if a household contact tests positive.
You can find all the latest national guidance on the Scottish Government website.