I’m delighted to announce the launch of a new Employee Benefits Scheme.
Employee wellbeing does not start and end in the workplace. A whole range of factors come together to determine our overall health and wellbeing as individuals. We are committed to improving the overall wellbeing of our employees.
The new scheme reflects this, and offers a range of benefits and savings designed to help your physical, financial and mental wellbeing. We are delivering the scheme in partnership with Vivup, a company who work with a number of councils to deliver similar schemes.
The Employee Benefits Scheme is part of overall improvements to terms and conditions.
You’ll find a whole host of offers. They include:
- Home and Electronics – help spread the cost of a huge range of technology and home appliances
- Bike Shop – bike savings for the whole family
- Travel and Leisure – access a wide range of holidays and spread the cost via salary with no deposit required
- Gym Membership – get healthy and spread the cost at a choice of over 3,000 gyms
- Lifestyle Savings – access a huge range of discounts across the UK’s major retailers including technology, fashion, supermarkets, travel and much more!
Who is eligible?
Employees on Local Government Employee (LGE) Conditions of Service, or Scheme of Salaries and Conditions of Service for Chief Officials.
If you are employed on Scottish Negotiating Committee for Teachers (SNCT) Conditions of Service, a separate portal is currently in development and will be available towards the start of the new academic year.
The scheme is available to permanent employees or those on temporary or fixed term contracts.
WIN one of four fantastic prizes
Register at argyllbute.vivup.co.uk before midnight 30 September 2021 for your chance to WIN one of FOUR amazing tech prizes, including a pair of APPLE AirPods Pro with Wireless Charging Case, a DYSON Airwrap Complete Hair Styler, a SHARK DuoClean Powered Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner or PlayStation 5 Digital Edition!
Already registered? Simply refer a colleague and ask them to enter your email address and theirs at the point of registration – and you will both have a chance to win!
I hope you find the Employee Benefit Scheme helpful.
Head of Customer Support