Online expenses – employee and managers guidance

Employees who access MyView should submit travel and subsistence expenses claims electronically. 

MyView is used to:

  • Submit travel & subsistence claims electronically
  • Authorise travel & subsistence claims electronically
  • Set up Delegation Rules (Line Managers only)
  • Submit irregular claims electronically (additional basic hours, overtime, responsibility allowance, emergency call out and standby payments and public holiday hours)

Expenses user guides

How to submit an expenses claim

If you have questions about the set-up of your car details, change of car or if you have recently changed your post and are having trouble submitting a claim, please contact:

Managers user guides 

How to authorise an expenses claim

How to set up delegation rules

Irregular claims

  • Additional basic pay
  • Overtime
  • Responsibility allowance
  • Emergency call out/standby payments
  • Public holiday hours

See guidance for this here.


Have a look at the FAQs to find the answers to many common questions


MyView Support – 01546 605513 – Option 7